THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 21 - Wow....already?

Week three down and also 2.5 more pounds. I did take an extra day off this week from working out because I spent it by the pool with my dear dear friend, Autumn :). So with that said I can't really complain about my progress. For some reason this week I have really not looked forward to working out. I think it is because I am working a lot harder than in the beginning. Also I start to want something different but then I remember that there isn't really anything that can do the same job as what I am doing now. This week I ate sushi and icecream from this place called Menchies. It specializes in low fat/low calorie frozen yogurt. They have regular yogurt also but who eats that? lol....everyone but me basically. They also post all of their nutritional info online which is soooo helpful!!! I am going to try my hardest to eat at home this week and not eat out at all because the week after will be 4th of July and I won't be eating as well or working out like normal but we will deal with that when it comes! As for the next week I am just praying to stay on track and keep losing! No real struggles yet.

0 comments: